This is as simple as saving a Rotato file, only this time you will choose Rotato Template as the type of document.
- Create a new Rotato project
- Design your mockup scene and animations
- Go to File > Save > Choose Rotato Template in the drop-down
From a Rotato document file
You can convert any Rotato project file to a template.
- Open the Rotato project file in Rotato
- Go to File > Duplicate > Save > Choose Rotato Template in the drop-down
Open a Rotato document as a template
This is a great way to make sure you don’t change the original document
- In Rotato, go to File > New From Template > Open Rotato File As Template..